Z3N3MONIC

Please Log In, or if you Don't have an account Please Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Z3N3MONIC

Please Log In, or if you Don't have an account Please Register.

Z3N3MONIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Z3N3MONIC

Z3N3MONIC is a group of hackers that focus mainly on Hacking Facebook Apps

Permanent Cash Hack 2012 v1 (Patched)

Poll

Is the Permanent Cash Hack 2012 v1 Patched?

[ 1 ]
    Permanent Cash Hack 2012 v1 (Patched) I_vote_lcap25%Permanent Cash Hack 2012 v1 (Patched) I_vote_rcap [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Permanent Cash Hack 2012 v1 (Patched) I_vote_lcap0%Permanent Cash Hack 2012 v1 (Patched) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Permanent Cash Hack 2012 v1 (Patched) I_vote_lcap0%Permanent Cash Hack 2012 v1 (Patched) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Permanent Cash Hack 2012 v1 (Patched) I_vote_lcap75%Permanent Cash Hack 2012 v1 (Patched) I_vote_rcap [75%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Nathaniel Mclovin Sharp
    Admin

Permanent Cash Hack 2012 v1 (Patched) Empty Permanent Cash Hack 2012 v1 (Patched)

Post  Nathaniel Mclovin Sharp Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:23 pm

This hack is completely permanent if done correctly

*WARNING DON'T ADD OVER ONE MILLION CASH OR YOU WONT BE ABLE TO SPEND IT*

this is what you will need
    -Cheat Engine v6 and higher
    -Simple Cheat Engine Knowledge
    -The Morocco Dealer

Step 1.) Go to Social Empires and go to the Morocco Dealer

Step 2.) Open Cheat Engine
    Next go to Choose Process, and chose the Web-Browser you are using to play social empires in. I am using Google Chrome to play Social Empires. If you are using Google Chrome select the very bottom Chrome.exe and then hit open.

Step 3.) Enter the current price that the Morocco Dealer has given you into the Value Bar and make sure that you are scanning for "4 Bytes".

Step 4.) Go back to Social Empires and hit the Bargain Button in the Morocco Dealers store. Now enter the new Price into Cheat Engine and hit "Next Scan".

Step 5.) Repeat steps 3 and 4 to end up with a single address in the address bar.

Once you have one Address Double click it and it will move to the Area below then Double Click Value, and change it to -9999 or whatever number of cash you want then click the active box. And go back to Social empires and Click Buy. He will then PAY YOU!

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:01 am