Z3N3MONIC

Please Log In, or if you Don't have an account Please Register.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Z3N3MONIC

Please Log In, or if you Don't have an account Please Register.

Z3N3MONIC

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Z3N3MONIC

Z3N3MONIC is a group of hackers that focus mainly on Hacking Facebook Apps

Bubble Island Score Hack v1

Poll

Is the Bubble Island Score Hackv1 Patched?

[ 0 ]
    Bubble Island Score Hack v1 I_vote_lcap0%Bubble Island Score Hack v1 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Bubble Island Score Hack v1 I_vote_lcap0%Bubble Island Score Hack v1 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    Nathaniel Mclovin Sharp
    Admin

Bubble Island Score Hack v1 Empty Bubble Island Score Hack v1

Post  Nathaniel Mclovin Sharp Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:48 pm

Step 1) Open Cheat Engine www.cheatengine.org

Step 2) Go to the flashing Computer Icon and choose your process

Step 3) Change the value type to 4 Bytes

Step 4) Open and Begin Playing Bubble Island and stop in the middle of it and enter your current score into the Value Bar in cheat engine and hit First Scan

Step 5) Go back to Bubble Island and play to make your score go up, then go back to cheat engine and search for your new score and hit Next Scan

Step 6) Repeat steps 5 and 4 until you have one address in the address bar and double click that one address

Step 7) Change the value to 999,999 (without the comma) then hit the Active check box and go back to Bubble Island and play and your score will go through the roof!

Bubble Island Score Hack v1 Highsc10

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:39 am